Director, Sales (Tax Services)
We are looking for a high energy, driven product sales professional whose ability to understand and develop client and internal relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our Financial Services clients to solve their most pressing business needs. We have a full solution of technology applications and services that enable our clients to focus on their core business, use data and analytics to better run them and communicate dynamically with their clients. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team in delivering these solutions that includes Sales, Product Specialists, Sales Engineers, and Service teams. Through organic and acquisitive growth you will continue to have new solutions and technologies to learn about and bring to market.
- Will conduct sales demos for prospects
- Create pricing proposals
- You will support Sales Executives and Relationship Managers in the Tax Sales process
- Work closely with Product Management in recommending new functionality based on client input and industry awareness
- Manage sales pipeline
- Gain familiarity with competing products to best position Broadridge solutions
- You will develop documents, analysis and presentations based on specific sales and management needs for customers, prospects and internal use
- Knowledge of Tax Reporting as it pertains to the bank/broker dealer community is the most important skill
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc...
- Willing to travel frequently to clients and prospects
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Position can be based from home anywhere in the US.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top