Director, Sales (Sales Manager)
We are looking for a high energy, driven sales manager to lead the B to C sales cycle for Broadridge Advisor Solutions. You will lead a team (team count range of 15-23 sales representatives in San Diego, California with select remote employees (Duluth, MN) and others as identified.
- You will provide overall sales management and direction to the retail sales team.
- Responsible for sales skill building of new hires and current sales associates.
- Submits retail sales performance metrics for the team and each individual to VP Sales on regularly scheduled dates.
- Monitors each sales person daily calling efforts with individual calling targets as set and agreed.
- Monitors revenue against monthly targets and is able to adjust process and sales efforts accordingly to ensure the achievement of all goals.
- Resolves sales associate problems and provides a continuum of ideas and solutions for achieving sales objectives.
- You will recruit, hire, develop and manage sales talent involving VP of Sales throughout the process.
- You will work with VP of Sales to create monthly/annual sales promotions, incentives and monitors sales teams' performance against incentives and revenue goals.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems and/or complaints ensuring customer happiness when escalated to Sales Management.
- Provides resources, mentorship and assistance to sales staff (e.g., strategies; senior management calling; pricing practices, etc...)
- Becomes knowledgeable in all BAS product lines and practices within the financial services industry.
- Provides regularly schedule analytic reporting on overall sales.
- You will have 8 years of inside sales management experience and previous hands on sales experience.
- Financial services experience a plus.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge Advisor Solutions:
This is a great time to join Broadridge as we continue to grow and expand our organization. Over the last few years, we have made significant investments in our Broadridge Advisor Solutions (BAS) business. Based on the success of these solutions and the market opportunities going forward for the integrated business, we are very well positioned to rapidly grow this critically strategic unit.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster"
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top