Director, Sales Learning and Development
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales Learning & Development/CRM Systems, this role will collaborate with sales leaders across the organization to understand business goals and build development strategies to ensure successful talent development with clear alignment to the overall strategic business plan. This role is responsible for executing on the Sales L&D Strategy, ensuring maintenance and growth of the Sales Learning Academy and managing internal and external resources to develop training around product knowledge, selling skills, sales process, industry knowledge, professional development courses, selling skills and new hire on boarding.
Specific functions include:
Conducts training needs analyses and prioritizes training based on the critical business issues.
- Leads, coaches and develops a high-performance team of learning professionals
- Assists VP of Learning and Development in partnering with Sales & Marketing leadership to identify and assess performance needs and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Designs or oversees the design of training curricula; formulates or reviews training outlines, and determines appropriate instructional methodologies and formats (web, classroom, self —directed); evaluates and recommends vendor programs (make/buy decisions), as appropriate to meet overall training goals and objectives.
- Partners with internal and external SME’s to design, develop and launch training on Broadridge core offerings, industry, sales process, selling skills as part of overall Sales Learning & Development strategy
- Translates business strategy into needed skills and knowledge (gaps) for targeted audience to achieve business results
- Evaluates the most efficient use of e-learning, social learning, mobile learning and user-generated methodologies.
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness and return on investment of all training programs.
- Oversees and optimizes the technical tools & resources available for Sales & Marketing related to learning
- Establishes and maintains appropriate processes/ procedures to ensure complete and accurate training records and compliance tracking.
- Keeps abreast of emerging trends in learning and development for Sales & Marketing.
Key Knowledge and experience ideal for this role include:
- Experience in having built and run sales learning programs and teams in high growth environments
- Understanding of learning metrics and importance of capturing key learner insights tied to critical business/engagement measures;
- Proven results in navigating complex problems and finding quick wins in a matrixed environment; and
- Familiarity with various trends in learning technology (i.e., Learning Management Systems and on-demand authoring tools/approaches, etc.)
- 5+ years within a sales support, enablement or training environment with a focus on learning & development, and performance management.
- Global experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder programs and initiatives
- Proven ability to partner with and earn the trust of sales executives providing counsel and leadership on strategic sales enablement projects
- *Proven ability to give or facilitate live instructor-led sales training (on product, process, or skills related training topics)
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers, and corporations globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top