Director, Product Sales (Revenue & Expense Management)
This role is responsible for impacting sales and contributing to the overall sales for the Revenue and Expense business within Broadridge. You will be required to drive sales, sales strategy, implementing sales process and informing product development. Additionally, this role will work closely with the P/L owner to help inform, package and price our existing products and services into holistic solution offerings. Ultimately these solutions are targeted to address the most important sets of challenges facing our clients.
Key Responsibilities – The VP, Sales Specialist will lead the Revenue and Expense business in the following areas:
- Work with the Bank/Broker sales team to develop and manage the sales pipeline necessary to support our sales goal — including the necessary process/structure to manage the sales pipeline
- Identify prospects for our Trade and Expense solution offering, contribute subject matter expertise throughout the origination and selling process to facilitate buying decisions, and lead the launch of new products and solution offerings into the sales force and market
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Units to advocate and close sales opportunities, breaking down barriers to close deals
- Attend client meetings to provide Solution Offering subject matter expertise, including understanding client needs and architecting appropriate solutions
Understand the Market and Contribute Thought Leadership
- Develop robust market insight by interfacing with clients and other key market participants regularly
- Provide thought leadership in understanding the market’s current needs and ongoing evolution vis-à-vis addressable segments, clients and competitors
- Help the organization to build appropriate subject matter expertise and articulate BR’s viewpoints to the broader market
- Partner with Marketing and the Business Unit Leaders to help contribute to the development of thought leadership
- Partner with marketing to drive communications internally and externally about our Solutions, including development of key marketing programs promoting the offerings and products
- Proven track record of selling into the Bank/Broker market
- Comprehensive knowledge of market, products and clients in the Bank/Broker market
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients
- Strategic selling skills
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain internal/external relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to travel (as needed)
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Mutual Funds and Retirement Solutions Business Unit
For asset managers, mutual fund companies and retirement plan providers, transparency can be the ultimate key to maintaining an advantage in an increasingly competitive environment. Every day, they manage a complex web of relationships — from investors to advisors and distribution partners — while relying on legacy, siloed technology or disparate outsourced functions. Without true transparency and flexible systems, they are left struggling to engage with their customers, contend with oceans of data, keep up with ever-changing regulations, and effectively grow assets under management.
Our industry vantage point is born out of the ecosystem we create by bringing clients together and providing unfettered access to market intelligence and perspectives like no other firm can. We work side-by-side with our clients to understand their unique challenges, finding ways to overcome them and seize opportunities — with smart, reliable, end-to-end solutions that deliver greater clarity, improved communications, enterprise data management, analytics, investment accounting and revenue/expense management.
Specifically, our investment accounting platform provides comprehensive portfolio management and accounting to plan sponsors, state and municipal treasuries, investment advisors, asset managers and other buy-side firms. More than $1 trillion USD in collective global assets is managed internationally on the Broadridge platform.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No Agency Solicitation Please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top