Director of Client Engagement
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Director of Client Engagement in our Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships with clients of Broadridge’s Managed Services division. You will lead a transformation of client metrics and reporting including benchmarking, standard methodologies, industry measurements, etc. You will advance issues related to internal and external partners.
You will also communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, with senior management, and with clients. You will establish and cultivate effective working relationships across Broadridge including sales, account management and product areas.
You will also lead a team of 10+ professionals across four global locations. You will cultivate and retain talent through development opportunities and mentoring.
- Lead monthly Business Governance Committee meetings and quarterly Executive Governance Committee meetings, including crafting collateral and ensuring contractual dedications are met
- Ensure system and facility access is controlled and documented, and appropriate controls are in place
- Craft, maintain, and adhere to all client related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
- Prioritize deliverables and delegate responsibilities where necessary
- Lead the change control process across the organization
- Handle client visits and events, both on-site and off-site
- Utilize metrics to drive client assessments and identify revenue opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client development or metrics/reporting role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team
- Experience working in a brokerage operations organization
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to lead teams in different locations
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Series 7 or 99 a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top