Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Director of Finance for our global Finance team in Jersey City. As the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development, Strategy and M&A initiatives as well as the FP&A process for the GTO segment of Broadridge and will play a key role in the execution of Broadridge’s growth strategies. In this highly visible position, you will be a seasoned professional with exceptional drive and energy, who has strong financial and analytical skills, hands-on experience with M&A and FP&A (including financial modeling, valuation and due diligence), highly effective verbal and written communications skills, business savvy, and the energy and organizational ability to “get it done”.
- Lead financial due-diligence for all active M&A deals for GTO
- Work with the respective Business Unit finance teams to provide complete end-to-end financial due-diligence for potential new acquisitions
- Assists the M&A team in assessing and validating key assumptions and developing deal financial models
- Coordinate with corporate accounting and ensure compliance with Broadridge accounting and reporting requirements
- Lead external consulting teams in developing purchase accounting and valuation analyses
- Support the FP&A process, coordinate with the broader finance organization in managing the planning and forecasting work, analyze business trends, develop monthly reports and variance analyses. Develop business cases evaluating the financial and strategic impact to Broadridge, including P&L, NPV and IRR. Research and verify accounting treatment and ensure financial analysis capture correct accounting treatment. Support ad hock Strategic initiatives and the annual Strategic Planning process
- Coordinate planning activities and review assumptions with sales leads and Business Unit finance teams
- Utilize Business Unit submissions to create GTO integrated long-term financial plan
- Prepare presentation and communicate plan key results, future implications and recommendations to the GTO leadership
- Support the development of presentation materials, communicate business case results to all internal stakeholders, including Broadridge’s C-level suite of executives and participate in external pitches, presentation and negotiations.
8-15 years progressive financial analysis or corporate finance experience
Bachelor’s degree with a major in finance, accounting or related field
MBA or other advanced degree / designations preferred (CPA or CFA)
Advanced PC skills are required (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Strong competencies in financial modeling, valuation, due diligence and PowerPoint are required
Excellent written and oral communications and negotiation skills
Excellent managerial skills.
Committed to quality assurance and continuous improvement, analytical, goal and metric-oriented
Attentive to details relating to internal client satisfaction and financial reporting controls.
Self starter, able to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
Able to work under constant deadlines/pressure; fast learner, with a can do attitude and a calm professional demeanor
Strong project managerial skills. Must be able to break downs projects/tasks into detailed timelines identifying associate responsibilities, required meetings and clear deliverable requirements
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top