Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Director of Finance for our global Finance team in Jersey City. As the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development, Strategy and M&A initiatives as well as the FP&A process for the GTO segment of Broadridge and will play a key role in the execution of Broadridge's growth strategies. In this highly visible position, you will be a seasoned professional with exceptional drive and energy, who has strong financial and analytical skills, hands-on experience with M&A and FP&A (including financial modeling, valuation and due diligence), highly effective verbal and written communications skills, business savvy, and the energy and organizational ability to "get it done".
- Lead financial due-diligence for all active M&A deals for GTO
- Work with the respective Business Unit finance teams to provide complete end-to-end financial due-diligence for potential new acquisitions
- Assists the M&A team in assessing and validating key assumptions and developing deal financial models
- Coordinate with corporate accounting and ensure compliance with Broadridge accounting and reporting requirements
- Lead external consulting teams in developing purchase accounting and valuation analyses
- Support the FP&A process, coordinate with the broader finance organization in managing the planning and forecasting work, analyze business trends, develop monthly reports and variance analyses. Develop business cases evaluating the financial and strategic impact to Broadridge, including P&L, NPV and IRR. Research and verify accounting treatment and ensure financial analysis capture correct accounting treatment. Support ad hock Strategic initiatives and the annual Strategic Planning process
- Coordinate planning activities and review assumptions with sales leads and Business Unit finance teams
- Utilize Business Unit submissions to create GTO integrated long-term financial plan
- Prepare presentation and communicate plan key results, future implications and recommendations to the GTO leadership
- Support the development of presentation materials, communicate business case results to all internal stakeholders, including Broadridge's C-level suite of executives and participate in external pitches, presentation and negotiations.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top