Director, Corporate Communications
You will support the development and execution of strategic media relations, thought leadership and communications programs that increase the positive industry awareness of Broadridge. Will further the external image and reputation through effective communication to key external audiences, primarily the media and industry influencers, but also clients, prospects, associates and Broadridge shareholders. You will be a key member of the Corporate Communications team and will collaborate closely with marketing, business executives and outside agency resources on key marketing and communication initiatives. The Director will have extensive B to B communications experience preferably in the financial services and/or technology industry and will have a consistent record of generating business, trade and social media results. S/he should have excellent written and verbal communications skills, a proven ability to consistently make sound judgments, engage and build trust with senior executives and effectively collaborate with others while driving measurable results. Will also support the creation and promotion of thought leadership reports. You will translate key strategic business or financial issues into messaging that resonates with media, influencers, clients and prospects.
- Use existing and build positive relationships with members of the press (financial trades and business; primarily domestic) to drive positive coverage.
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence.
- Create comprehensive and compelling press materials (e.g. news releases, research, strategic messaging and talking points, Q&As etc.), and provide media support to executives, supervise relevant media tracking and overall program results.
- Collaborate with the Marketing organization to develop integrated communication campaigns for product and program initiatives that maximize the impact of messages against prioritized targets.
- You will create and drive major public relations campaigns using PR agencies.
- Develop and execute multiplatform communications strategies and plans
- Collaborate with and manage outside agencies.
- Minimum of five years of strategic communications/PR experience; strong foundational knowledge of financial services industry and understanding of financial or technology news media; PR agency and/or financial media experience beneficial.
- Experience in B to B businesses communications and/or public relations in the financial services and/or technology industries.
- Strong writer and speaker.
- Generates tangible media and communication results.
- Ability to partner closely with colleagues in marketing to ensure alignment of all marketing, public relations and ongoing communications efforts.
- Strategic and creative thinker able to design actionable, measurable programs which align with and advance business objectives.
- Confident in his/her ability to provide strategic counsel to senior executives on high-profile communications issues.
- Able to think and act quickly, analytically and creatively to accommodate dynamic business environment.
- Strong social skills to influence key partners and build support within organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences.
- Fluent in digital media as it relates to corporate communications and reputation management.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top