Director - Client Solutions
As a Client Solutions Director, you will lead the coordination of projects for our Tax Services department to ensure that they are executed successfully. You'll be the senior leader handling client relationships through two teams located in Newark, NJ and Edgewood (Deer Park), NY. Our department provides tax-related services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- You will drive continuous operational and service improvement through process re-engineering, identifying client needs and translating these into business requirements
- You will also be responsible for client on-boarding projects and the supporting processes
- Handling multiple client relationships throughout the tax year, coordinating all communications and client-specific projects
- Identify client process improvement opportunities on a transactional or reporting basis by getting to know their operating protocols and running deep dive discussions
- You will chair the prioritization, tracking and testing of all client projects and coordinate end to end process flows
- Handle the collection and reporting of relationship metrics
- You'll coordinate scheduling, execution and post-mortems of tax season activities
- Coordinate resolution of Sovos issue through the Sovos relationship manager and own the resolution of complex inquiries not supported by Operations
- You will conduct client training on applicable systems and processes
- Lead the team in developing the client communication plan
- Assist in establishing standard methodologies for the overall service structure
Experience and Competencies:
- 10+ years of experience in detailed transactional aspects of the Financial Services industry
- 10+ years working in a brokerage tax capacity, preferably retail-oriented
- Experience managing client relationships, including onboarding new clients
- Working knowledge of the SDLC process of technology development initiatives
- Strong familiarity with US Brokerage Tax regulations and operations as well as its impact on and relationship to other functions within financial services organizations
- Ability to work proficiently in PowerPoint and Excel to craft client presentations, track projects and build project plans
- Sound experience in structuring and managing projects
- Demonstrated experience in establishing strong working relationships and conflict resolution in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline (Engineering, Economics, Finance) from a premier institution
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top