Director, Client Relations
Broadridge Financial is looking for Director, Client Relations.
As a Client Solutions Director, you will have responsibility to coordinate across the Tax Services department and across all appropriate stakeholders to ensure the projects of the department are executed successfully. This is a s enior leader role managing client relationships in Journal Square, NJ and Edgewood, NY. You will be driving continuous operational and service improvement through process re-engineering, identifying client needs and translating these into business requirements.
Broadridge provides tax-related services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple client relationships throughout the tax year, coordinating all communications and client-specific projects
- Identifying client process improvement opportunities on a transactional or reporting basis by getting to know their operating protocols and managing deep dive discussions
- Oversee the prioritization, tracking and testing of all client projects
- Coordinate end to end process flows
- Manage the collection and reporting of relationship metrics
- Coordinate scheduling, execution and post-mortems of tax season activities
- Coordinate escalation of Sovos issue through the Sovos relationship manager
- Own the resolution of complex inquiries not supported by Operations
- Conduct client training on applicable systems and processes
- Assist the team in developing the client communication plan
- Assist the team in establishing best practices for the overall service structure
- 10+ years of experience in detailed transactional aspects of the Financial Services industry
- 10+ years working in a tax capacity, preferably retail-oriented
- Strong familiarity or experience managing client relationships
- Strong familiarity with technology and the SDLC process of technology development initiatives
- Strong familiarity with US Tax regulations and operations as well as its impact on and relationship to other functions within financial services organizations
- Familiarity with client onboarding
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to work proficiently in PowerPoint and Excel to manage client presentations, track projects and create project plans
- Sound experience in structuring and managing projects
- Demonstrated experience in establishing strong working relationships and conflict resolution in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline (Engineering, Economics, Finance) from a top-tier institution
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. "
"Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Back to top