Director - Business Solutions (Pre-Sales)
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, fee billing, investment accounting, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. This dynamic, multi faceted segment is strategically important to Broadridge as we are looking to significantly grow market share over the next few years.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Director, Business Solutions to join our midtown, NYC team. You will be the product/subject matter specialist for all meetings, presentations and demonstrations for the Broadridge Asset Management Solutions both internally and externally in North America. You will work closely with all the Sales teams and Account Managers within Broadridge to position the products properly in order to drive sales and expand the current use of the products.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- Will work with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity
- Provide comprehensive understanding of buy-side applications through product demonstrations, technical explanations and documentation
- Establish domain expertise and credibility with buy-side customers
- You will assist the Sales Team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Prepare Business Analysis Discovery documentation and presentation material to prospects to highlight the benefit proposition of the software
- Prepare and present documentation to product management teams for missing functional GAPS
- Will communicate customer/prospect activities with the assigned Sales Representative via Salesforce.com
- You will deliver Proof of Concept (POC) tailored to meet customer's functional and technical requirements
- You will serve as an internal expert on product functionality and technology supporting the Sales organization
- You possess excellent oral and written communications, presentation, prospecting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Strong knowledge of Order and Portfolio Management Solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of Front-Office, Portfolio Management Solution, Reference Data, and Back-Office Technology needed
- Prior experience with Asset Management Billing Platforms Revport, FiServe Advantage or Redi2 a plus
- Ability to travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top