Director, Business Development, Tax Solutions (JR1012802)
- Deer Park, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are looking for a high energy, driven business development professional whose ability to understand and develop client and internal relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. You will focus on driving new opportunities and revenue growth for Broadridge’s Tax Services business. Tax Services provides data, analytics, and end-to-end information reporting solutions for banks, brokers, and wealth management firms.
- Engage with clients, prospects, and the industry at large to understand their needs and propose solutions while collaborating with Product and Strategy leaders.
- Represent Broadridge at targeted conferences and industry events.
- Liaise with business leadership to develop and enhance products based on client and industry input.
- Help the Tax Services business achieve their fiscal year sales goals.
- Assist in building an effective sales pipeline for current and future fiscal year sales.
- Work with Sales Executives and Relationship Managers in the sales process.
- Work with marketing to create meaningful collateral and to coordinate conferences, sponsorships, and related campaigns.
- Strong and polished presentation skills, professional approach, and effective representation of Broadridge and its capabilities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of bank / broker dealer tax reporting processes and requirements.
- Prior experience in a Client facing role.
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience with back office and tax reporting systems is a plus.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships, in and out of the office.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and interact with technical and production personnel.
- Ability to travel in order to meet clients and prospects.
- Ability to multi-task; strong time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Investor Communication Solutions
We provide governance, communications, processing, and data and analytics solutions through our Investor Communication Solutions business segment to the following financial services clients: banks/broker-dealers, asset management firms/mutual funds, corporate issuers and wealth management firms.
· Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
· 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
· Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
· We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
· We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
· You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top