Director, Account Manager
The Director, Account Management will be responsible for meeting or exceeding account and sales targets, retaining 100% of the client base and developing account plans based on a cross Broadridge understanding of the client.
The individual in this role needs to have strong presentation and influencing skills. S/he will partner closely with and look to influence business leaders and key decision makers both internally and with our clients' organizations.
Client Relationship Management:
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior client executives
- Cultivate relationships at a higher level than exist today
- Build and foster additional relationships across all areas of the firm (Operations, IT, compliance, risk, etc. across all products traded - not just fixed income and equities)
- Meet with client's senior management team on a regular basis to understand their business needs and to provide BR updates on our strategic initiatives
- Ensure Broadridge is an integral part of any business decision
- Communicate changes in the business environment at either the client or Broadridge to management at all levels where appropriate
- Draft thorough client profiles for all accounts
- Prepare / execute annual client strategic plans
Product Sales (Value Added Products - VAP's):
- Identify and close additional revenue opportunities within existing client base (trades done away from BR globally (Fixed Income and Equity)
- Introduce new products and services to existing clients to increase their operational efficiency
- Produce and maintain a product sales pipeline
- Conduct and coordinate product presentations when/where necessary
- Renew all existing client agreements (prior to existing contract end date)
- Conduct and coordinate negotiations on contact terms and conditions
- Work with Finance and Legal on preparation of all pricing proposals and legal documents
- Prepare Service Level Agreements
- Analyze client business initiatives and determine action plan (may be part of strategic plan)
- Draft client commitment letter and ensure client cost approvals are obtained (signatures)
- Oversee the project to ensure BR meets/exceeds all key milestones and expectations
- Facilitate the initial project kickoff and help obtain the proper resources to accomplish goal
- Conduct and coordinate both internal and client update sessions
Steering Committee / Subcommittees:
- Manage all aspects of the quarterly Steering Committee and Subcommittees Agenda
- Organize compelling, well thought out topics w/ guest speakers and interactive sessions to keep the meeting strategic in nature with limited tactical times.
- Follow-up action items w/ monthly client update
Conduct Client Satisfaction Surveys:
- Manage all aspects of the Client Survey (launch, prepare survey materials for distribution, tabulate results, etc...)
- Review survey results with the client
- Prepare action plans / Review action plans with client where applicable
- Monitor performance and update plan to ensure all tasks have been accomplished
- Deliver monthly metrics to clients, review metrics w/ client on a monthly basis, modify metrics as needed to address the changing conditions
- Action plans (part of survey action plans) to remedy poor performing areas with updates monthly on current status.
- 10+ years in the financial services industry
- Ability to establish good personal and working relationship with clients.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to client sites of 30% or more
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Global Technology and Operations
The GTO Division is a global leader in providing mission critical technology and business operations solutions for global Investment Banks, Broker-dealers, Wealth Managers and Investment Managers. Some of the key highlights that describe the GTO global scale and market leadership are as follows:
- We are a global market solution -- clearing and settling trades in over 70 countries.
- We process over $5 trillion dollars in equity and fixed income trades daily.
- We support US equities processing for 6 of the top-10 largest global investment banks.
- In Canada, 4 of the top-6 banks use our solution and we process 60% of the transactions on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- We serve 16 of the 22 US Primary Dealers processing 60% of U.S. fixed income volume.
- In the North American retail/wealth market, we support many significant firms, including 5 of the top-10 US online brokers.
- On the Buy-Side, we offer solutions to 16 Hedge Fund Administrators and 250 hedge funds, including 14 of the largest 100 Hedge Fund Complexes.
- We maintained a 98% client revenue retention rate over the last four years.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the "EEO is the Law" poster"
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top