Broadridge Access Data is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to help support the FundFile data source Data Analyst -- FundFile
In today's highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges including - client retention, transparency, operational efficiency, regulatory change, and emerging digital strategies. Accessing the most up-to-date information is therefore crucial to the success and development of this industry. AccessData, a Broadridge company, offers data-driven solutions on a leading-edge platform to mutual fund manufacturers and distributors to manage those challenges in order to drive business growth maximize operational efficiencies and manage risk.
Broadridge Access Data is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to help support the FundFile data source. General Responsibilities:
- Work with member's data providers to collect monthly files.
- Work with FundFile data team to add / remove funds, companies and to apply any data changes requested by the SalesWatch members.
- Upload members formatted processed macro files into Phoenix Data Input database.
- Carry out basic monthly data checks.
- Support FundFile and SalesWatch operations for implementing client projects.
- Work collaboratively with all data providers to ensure the quality and timeliness of their contributions.
- Work with SalesWatch product director to ensure data is accurate and timely and product and operations is evolving in conjunction with the FundFile and SalesWatch product roadmap.
Good knowledge of English
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of financial markets would be a strong asset
Good numerical skills and attention to details
Able to work against deadlines and combine information from various sources
Good knowledge of MS Office Programs
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top