Cross Media Designer
Broadridge's MarCom team is growing! We need a Cross Media Designer who will be primarily responsible for logic-driven (versus conceptual graphic) design and support of print and digital client marketing communications. The Cross Media Designer pushes the limits of InDesign, working within XMPie uCreate/uDirect. The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software.
- You will partner with team members to understand project requirements and to develop the overall dynamic design and execution of institutional and retail financial services products.
- You will be responsible for understanding business requirements and making appropriate recommendations for executing within our product applications.
- You will exhibit critical thinking and analytical problem solving both in troubleshooting production issues as well as in enthusiastically researching, testing, and implementing new product functionality within the campaign tools.
- You will provide production support for peers and internal partners as needed.
Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Graphic Design, Visual Design, Publication Design, etc.) with 3-5 years' experience.
- Variable Data and Digital Design experience preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Pitstop, Microsoft Office, and prepress processes with a working knowledge of HTML5, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software (XMPie, Pageflex, HPExstream, GMC).
- Expertise in digital print processes, equipment, and substrates, direct mail/postal requirements and fulfillment processes as well as a working knowledge of the SDLC and development practices.
- Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top