Corporate Card Administrator
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Corporate Card Administrator to work in our Jersey City, NJ office as part of the Accounts Payable and T&E group. In this role you will have the rare opportunity to build and implement a corporate card program to roll out in stages throughout the organization. You will work with American Express to come up with a policy and application process for all new card holders. It will be necessary to possess strong communication skills in order to handle heavy interaction with card holders, HR, upper management and American Express. You will be responsible for tracking activity on the cards by crafting AMEX reports, advancing any issues that arise, and ensuring expenses adhere to the corporate policy. In addition, you will field general T&E questions and expense report issues.
- Program Communication
- Conduct card member training
- Supply reports to senior management
- Facilitate policy changes
- Communicate program improvements
- Day-to-day Processes
- Coordinate quick and efficient program roll-out and card member enrollment
- Facilitate ongoing enrollment, termination and changes
- Maintain card member records, including account numbers, spending limits, manager hierarchy, card expiration date
- Monitor and address card member compliance, delinquencies via delinquency history and interim aging reports
- Cancel inactive accounts not in use for more than 12 months to reduce risk of fraud
- Coordinate collection of cards, as well as cancellation and reconciliation of terminated employee card accounts, in coordination with HR
- Program Effectiveness and Goal Achievement
- Coordinate distribution of card member reports, consult with senior management regarding results
- Monitor actual transaction volume versus identified objectives
- Evaluate overall program compliance
- Handle CHD (client held days) as per Amex agreement
- T&E Policy Compliance
- Ensure corporate card spend is aligned with policy
- Conduct spend analysis, industry spend comparisons and compliance audits
- Prepare and review T&E compliance reporting
- 5+ years of experience leading a corporate card program
- Working knowledge of Oracle and iExpense
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and communication skills
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Works independently and provides direction to members of the team
- Works well with all levels within the organization
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top