Corporate Actions Senior Associate
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Corporate Actions Senior Associate to work in our Jersey City, NJ (soon to be Newark, NJ) office. This role is specific for an individual with experience in the Corporate Actions field. As the Corporate Actions Senior Associate, you will provide extraordinary client service to our outsourcing clients. You will process Corporate Actions events with a focal point on Voluntary reorg, Fixed Income, Class Actions, Bankruptcy, Proxy and physical securities processing. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
- You will perform various reorg events ensuring payments are made timely and accurately, as well as mitigate risk and exposure to the firm
- You will monitor deadlines and critical cut-offs to ensure instructions are processed accordingly
- You will demonstrate the ability to identify potential risk scenarios and controls to minimize operational risk
- You will adhere to all client-related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
- You will prioritize deliverables and responsibilities where necessary
- You will communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- You should possess a minimum of 2 years voluntary corporate actions processing/managerial experience with a detailed understanding of the process front to back
- Strong demonstration of knowledge around Voluntary reorg events.
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of complex issues, as well as achieve deadlines and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- A visionary with keen attention to detail/deadlines in a dynamic risk oriented environment, and the ability to lead a team
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Customer service competency required, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top