Conversions Specialist/Testing Lead
You will have the opportunity to work with our client on multi-year engagement across multiple conversions onto Broadridge platforms.
- You will participate in daily defect reviews, keeping current with defects to ensure showstoppers are addressed.
- Build weekly testing report, consolidating metrics and measurements from all client Projects
- Create executive dashboards based on daily/weekly metrics and articulate trending
- Work closely with testing teams from both Broadridge and client to ensure all work and project plans are met
- Assist with building out test case repository used across all projects
- You will work with the client PMO/Testing Manager to ensure best practices are adhered to
- Ensure all reporting, metrics and presentations use the same template and Broadridge brand
- 5+ years experience working in the financial industry- Capital Markets/Wealth Management preferred
- Must have working knowledge of all areas of software testing.
- You should be well versed in SDLC and able to enhance processes (through influence) to improve testing coverage and results.
- Experience working in a leadership role
- You should have client-facing experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with testing automation tools and programming is a plus
- Some travel required
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top