Configuration Management Lead
We are looking to hire a Configuration Management Lead to grow our global team!! You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improve our QA processes.
- The manager leads daily activities of the Quality Assurance/Configuration department.
- You will mentor associates in their career development and performance.
- Manages and/or provides guidance for maintaining Configuration Items
- Interfaces with other processes and/or business functions to ensure they are able to demonstrate the benefits provided by the Configuration Management process
- Leads the evaluation of Configuration Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organizations requirements Ensures appropriate security and access levels to the Configuration Management System(s).
- Maintain and control the software code base for internal product development and end clients.
- You will resolve all technical issues, Promotional Issues raised by DEV team. Responsible for planning release activities & perform software release reconciliations
- Perform Software audit activities. Ability to analyze and fix code conflict issues
- Supporting multi-functional teams
- Code promotion to Quality Assurance and User Acceptance & Versioning the deliverables.
- Improve the performance of the builds and Managing and improving the build scripts and process
- You will work towards being a dependable solution provider for technical challenges. Look for opportunities/projects to work on various CM applications and utilize best of both Technologies and methodologies.
- Experience using Software Configuration Management Applications and Tools - Rocket Aldon ,CMS, CVS (Concurrent version system), TFS (Microsoft Team foundation Server)
- You should have experience in latest build technologies like Jenkins, Building in the Cloud and Git
- Should be familiar with the languages RPGLE/AS400, Java etc
- 3+ years of management experience preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio and Linux Shell Scripting preferred
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more. Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. "Our Associates Matter.Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top