Coldfusion Developer - CONTRACT
The MarCom team is seeking a proficient ColdFusion developer to assist with the development of a strategic project. You should be passionate about development; take pride in and ownership of assigned projects; possess a desire to learn new approaches and technology; able to work in a dynamic, multi-project environment.
In this role, you will participate in all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development, usability testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Develop / Maintain Order Management / Fulfillment System Applications
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot programs
- Build detailed specifications and procedures
- Develop program, system and user documentation
- Provide support and information management related to business issues
- Assist other programmers by providing programming support
- Participate in Ad Hoc analysis / special projects as necessary
- 5 + years' experience developing ColdFusion applications in CF 8, 9 and 10
- 5 + years' experience with SQL
- Strong application architecture skills
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at a time
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable.
- Experience with Ordering Systems and Document Composition a plus
Experience with any of the below a plus;
- Web Methods
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top