In this role you will, investigate system and programming problems, propose solutions and recommend design improvements for increased efficiency. You'll handle complex programming assignments and develop mainframe applications.
- Analyze product requirements and translate them into detailed system functionality by working with internal organizations and/or clients.
- You'll develop architectural components in support of business requirements and standards for application development;
- You will build system and program test plans and procedures
- Develops test data and performs the unit testing ensuring that the programs perform according to program specifications.
- You'll assist less experienced programmers in the coding, testing and debugging of application programs Special short-term projects may be assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in COBOL, CICS and DB2
- You should be familiar with JCL, VSAM, TSO, Inter-Test, Syncsort and MVS Utilities
- You should have strong communication skills
- You should possess experience working in a team oriented group
- MQ would be a plus
- Experience working in the financial industry is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top