Client Support Administrator (Entry-Level) - Contract (JR1003352)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for a dynamic Client Relations Support Administrator in our Deer Park, Long Island office. In this role, you will assist in building and maintaining contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term relationship. You will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to resolve inquiries for the Trust and Institution client service teams. This role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer.
This is a temporary, long term contract role
- Updating and monitoring internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project
- Providing timely and accurate reporting to various internal departments regarding mailing status, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of a project
- Working with a number of different internal applications to provide clients with samples of Broadridge products
- Other duties to support the client services team and relationship administrators as needed
- Detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite applications with a deep understanding of Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Possess an excellent ability to prioritize tasks, and effectively manage time
- Perform assigned functions in the specified timeframe to ensure that our client expectations are met and exceeded every single day
- Strong communications skills and be comfortable communicating with internal departments and on occasion external contacts
- Will have flexibility and be expected to perform general office tasks in support of the team
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A keen attention to detail as requests are sensitive and client driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top