Client Services Representative
Broadridge is looking to recruit a French Speaking Client Services Representative with a passion for achieving high client satisfaction and advocacy.
Investor Communication Solutions (ICS) provides a full range of solutions to local and global banks, brokers and investors for all their shareholder communication needs. These include:
Voting Solutions – Outsource options for custodians on an international and local market level, as well as integrated vote recommendations for investors.
Vote transparency & confirmation – Providing disclosure reporting solutions to meet the ever-increasing need for client and/or regulatory reporting
The Client Services Team is responsible for ensuring a world class service is provided to all our clients in relation to their global proxy voting requirements. As the first line of contact and support for all global custodian and institutional client enquiries, their role is critical to our continued success as a business.
As a Client Service Representative the candidate will be responsible for ensuring all emails and telephone calls are accurately responded to within Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will be expected to establish, build and maintain excellent working relationships with global custodians and institutional clients in order to facilitate positive and productive business relationships, whilst ensuring that all elements of their proxy voting requirements are addressed promptly and professionally. You will be expected to:
- Take ownership and track a variety of ongoing complex enquires ensuring that the relevant internal departments are followed up with to guarantee client issues are closed out
- Articulate a full understanding of Broadridge’s proxy process in order to demonstrate a full awareness of multiple Broadridge products and services available to clients
- Provide demonstrations to new clients by webex and via conference calls of Broadridge’s client facing platforms
- Co-ordinate client onboarding/conversions and assist with client testing where applicable
- Keep abreast of local market updates, changes in regulation, market practice and share knowledge with client/team
- Perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned by the team leader
- Proven proficiency in managing large volumes of client enquiries by email and telephone
- Experienced and passionate about driving high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
- Self-initiated to gain the knowledge necessary to perform job duties at a high level in a changing environment
- Solution oriented with analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – confident and articulate
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines
- French language skills essential
You will be joining a professional and fun team where training and development is offered and encouraged – including the opportunity to study the CISI qualification.
We also offer a range of benefits which includes 25 days annual holiday, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and sell back and subsidized gym membership, to name a few.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top