Client Services Representative
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Representative to join our Revenue and Expense Management team in Boston, MA. As the primary point of contact, you are tasked with providing support to clients' using the Revport application. You will ensure that service and support goals are met. You will handle gap analysis, application modeling and general software support. You will lead the implementation of solutions to issues within the applications you support. In addition, you will gather information for application improvements, assess client issues and challenges and analyze developmental areas.
- Detailed analysis, testing and triaging of client software issues
- Define, present and implement solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirements
- Develop functional and system design specifications
- Act as a liaison and relationship manager between client and internal departments in facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery
- Manage multiple client concerns and inquiries in a dynamic environment
- Maintain an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training
- Lead implementation of proposed solutions of issues or application improvements
- Build and maintain client relationships and maintain superior levels of client satisfaction
- 0-2 years of professional work experience - Open to recent graduates
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to problem solve and work in a dynamic, harmonious environment
- BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- Provide extraordinary client service to our outsourcing clients
Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully handled service, SaaS or in-house installation. This highly flexible, rules-based fee engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top