Client Service Specialist - Night Support
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Service Specialist (Night Support, 2pm-10pm MST) for our Denver, CO office. As our Client Service Specialist you will coordinate and assist customers with file transmissions and trade issues. You will cover all aspects of DCC&S trading and settlement as well as Fund Updates. Are you looking to join a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing company below.
- You will research and resolve trade reject errors
- You will review and approve DCC&S trade files
- Resubmit rejected trades for management to approve
- You will work closely with outside branch to load and process incoming trade files
- Review overdraft report and submit documentation as needed to the Trust Company
- You will distribute all Fund Update communications to clients
- You will process corporate actions to core system and manual trades as instructed by customers for management approval
- You will confirm NSCC incoming pricing and facilitate exceptions or manual pricing
- You will engage with IT Support when needed for file support
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years equivalent experience
- Strong social and customer service skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability work in a harmonious environment and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to multi-task, excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain a positive relationships with clients
- Series 6 or 7 license required (or must be obtained within 6 months of employment)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top