Client Service Specialist
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our Client Services team in our Phoenix, AZ office. We are actively seeking a Client Service Specialist for our Matrix organization. This team supports multiple large, sophisticated client relationships. In this role, you will serve as a primary contact for client relationships, provide dedicated services to Clients/Alliance Partners and establish relationships with internal service partners.
We are looking for someone who would love to join a creative and dynamic team. Are you seeking an opportunity where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
You responsibilities will include...
- Processing activity in assigned accounts based on client directives in a timely and accurate manner
- Verifying and monitoring open activities daily
- Monitoring all reports for compliance and responding in designated timeframe
- Reviewing client billing and resolving aged receivables timely
- Maintaining client communications on regulatory, legal, accounting and account-related matters
- Continuously looking for automation and streamlining opportunities
- Reviewing plan/client documentation
- Maintaining knowledge of on-line tools and services offered
- Keeping tabs on industry trends and understanding regulatory items and the competition
- Sharing information with team and management
- Adhering to division, client and alliance service standards
- Partnering with Client Development to look for cross-selling and growth opportunities
- Scheduling and participating in regular client relationship calls
- Analyzing current fees for services being provided and implementing fee increases
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Associates degree or higher
- Previous client service/account management experience is necessary. Direct customer relationship experience in financial industry is desired
- Knowledge of the retirement industry is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer focused and engaging; detail oriented and high degree of accuracy; able to meet tight deadlines; flexible
See job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top