Client Service Representative - ICD
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Service Representative — ICD in our Edgewood, NY office.
- Lead the creation and approval of financial documents and websites using the Adobe Cloud suite of software products, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Computer savvy and capable of learning new software, processes and procedures
- Client service experience is a plus as you will be asked to communicate frequently with clients and internal departments
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere while being responsible for your work and processing large volumes in a high pace environment
- Maintain high productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Utilize time management skills to handle high seasonal volumes
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top