Client Service Representative
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Service Representative in our Marlborough, MA office. In this position you will handle research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from both internal/external clients according to department measurement standards to support the Direxxis cloud-based marketing solutions and services platform. You will utilize the CRM system (SalesForce.com), ticketing system (JIRA) and the Cisco Call Center Suite. You will be required to process client requests in a timely and accurate manner. You will need to communicate pertinent information to internal/external clients, anticipate client needs and offer creative solutions.
Direxxis’ marketing management and automation platform enables wealth and asset management companies and insurers to manage and implement marketing activities efficiently across field offices and branch locations using consistent standards. The platform provides unique analytic capabilities designed to increase marketing and sales effectiveness, and has advanced social media tools and a modular architecture.
- Work with Client’s regions Marketing Administrators in the field
- Help set up new campaigns within DXX which can involve either ordering on behalf of Regional Manager (RM) as dictated by the Marketing staff or RM’s ordering direct in the system themselves
- Work with Business Analysts on lists, outside printer, RM’s, and Marketing to secure sign off for production and managing timelines
- Support hours 8am ET to 7pm ET, M — F (Rotational basis 8:00am-5:00pm, 9:00am-6:00pm, 10:00am-7:00pm)
- Marketing campaign knowledge and understanding of Broadridge technology
- Will work with RMM’s and listen, understand business use case, timing and consult on best practices
- Obtain deep understanding of project in order to enter tickets and hand-off to the Product Managers
- Involved during the work flow process for all communication through approval and request launch
- As Client Service Rep becomes more familiar with the RMM’s and programs you will also work with RMM’s for planning and ideas on possible future programs and campaigns
- Associate degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to enter data while maintaining customer communication
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and comfort working in a digital environment
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top