Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Services Professional to join our Service Delivery Team in our Newark, NJ office on a contingency basis. In this role, you will ensure clients receive timely and accurate updates on all open issues and be responsible for maintaining client happiness. You will regularly review metrics reporting with clients and may be required to collaborate closely with multiple teams across Broadridge on various requests. The ideal candidate should be bright and dynamic, with the resourcefulness to build and meet their own objectives in improving client happiness. This individual will need to operate as part of a global team – working on daily basis with counterparts in UK, India and Canada. The candidate should have outstanding attention to detail and first class problem solving skills, as well as operate effectively under pressure and with teamwork.
Does this sound exciting? We would love for you to continue reading below!
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities: Client-facing role proactively encouraging client production inquiries. Good understanding of equities/fixed income products and a general technical understanding. Expectation that you will learn the GTO product offering and be able to provide consultancy on various functionalities to clients. Proactive client management to identify trends, issues and opportunities. Support Account Management in both identifying and retaining client relationships and opportunities. Foster collaboration and continued product integration across Service Delivery. Regular client visits and management of weekly open issue calls. Incident management of client issues through post mortem. Facilitate Disaster Recovery/BCP requirements, Metrics & SLA reporting.
Business & Personal Competencies;
- Degree educated. Finance preferred.
- Equities and Fixed Income Experience desired.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator. Able to easily adapt communication style in different situations.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, confident and a team player.
- The ability to adjust to shifting priorities is a must.
- Evidence of working effectively in a team required.
- Experience in a programming language a plus.