Client Service Representative - CONTRACT
Broadridge is currently seeking a Client Support Representive for our Needham, MA office.
We are looking for a dynamic and high energy individual who is eager to learn and can collaborate in a team environment.
This is a temporary, contract position.
You will be responsible for providing print production support to corporate clients (not end users) who utilize our web based marketing portal or website product. This role will interact directly with Production/Software Engineers, Business Systems Analysts, Data Services and Clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for receiving incidents and requests from clients.
- Troubleshoot client issues or raising to internal resources.
- Monitoring, tracking and communicating throughout the lifecycle of an incident or service request.
- Takes ownership of production related incidents including communication, critical issues and follow-up for root cause analysis.
- Auditing production jobs
- You are able to communicate and facilitate tasks internally based on client need and set priorities accordingly
- You can facilitate monthly, quarterly, and annual billing based on the Statement of Work and client requests
- You will be working directly with outside print, data and email vendors
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to lead internal and external meetings
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and interact with technical and production personnel
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a dynamic environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word skills
- You have an understanding of direct marketing process and of print and production concepts
- You have knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience with campaign management tools & financial or insurance clients
B.A./B.S. or equivalent work Experience
5+ years of experience with providing production support for technology applications is a plus!
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top