Client Service Representative
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Service Representative in our Edgewood, NY office. In this position you will research and respond in a timely manner to moderately complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests. You will act as a client advocate and interface between all departments. You will understand and assist the client with the shareholder meeting process and product queries. You will coordinate activities, production and systems with internal departments to meet customer needs. You will monitor project completion from initiation through delivery. You will also work with members of the departments on web-based products.
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Coordinate new client conversions and existing client testing
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, Java) experience required
- Brokerage industry knowledge
- Shown proficiency in maintaining clients, high client happiness results and overall client advocacy
- Deep understand of MS Office suite of products
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task and excellent follow-up skills
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top