Client Service Account Manager
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Service Account Manager to work in either our 1 Park Ave, NYC or Jersey City, NJ office (the latter is moving to Newark, NJ in Oct 2017). In this position you will be responsible for handling all inquiries, requests and issues for designated clients. These inquiries, requests and issues are submitted and tracked using the JIRA System. You will provide proactive management of all tickets through periodic conference calls, emails, and updates on JIRA tickets. You will assist clients in documenting requirements for improvements to ensure Business Analyst and Developer teams are clear on the business objective and can provide proper scope and estimate. You will work with other Client Service Account Managers to ensure all issues receive proper prioritization and the necessary focus to complete resolution in a timely manner.
In this position you have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do their business expertly. You will accomplish this through:
- Tracking issues properly and providing consistent updates to clients
- Proactively provide BRAC management with executive summaries of clients' "health" and work to address pain points
- Collaborate with other Client Service Account Managers to identify common issues across clients to improve internal resources
- Provide expertise on functionality of system and clients' current instance along with technical customizations and core functions to support client-based turnover and new hires to assure they remain self-sufficient
- Assist in onboarding new improvements by supporting testing and user documentation
- Oversee calls/training with other knowledgeable resources
In this role, you will be part of a Client Service Account Manager team along with 2-3 other members. You will have an opportunity for career development within the Broadridge Advisor Compensation Solutions ("BRAC") business unit as well as the broader Broadridge organization.
- Build Service Excellence
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Provide effective, efficient, timely and complete information to customers on all issues and inquiries
- Maintain positive relationships with clients as well as with internal Broadridge personnel
- Provide all problem resolution, issue, and general support and act as a point person for designated clients
- Maintain current and accurate client contacts in BRAC client contact repository
- Monitor and resolve all client issues submitted through JIRA using a combination of own knowledge, working with other Client Service Account Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers
- Raise issues in timely manner to management
- Improve internal process activities when necessary
- Promote "Take and Educate" approach with clients to ensure they use all available resources to be more efficient
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client service/customer support role preferably in financial services industry
- Previous experience in Commission processing in Bank, Broker, or Insurance Back Office a plus
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional, polished demeanor
- Ability to be trained in department and system processes
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Customer service competency, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with other Broadridge departments on a variety of issues
- Able to work independently as well as within a team, and prioritize daily work flow with little direction
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top