Client Relations Representative - Contract
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Lead Client Relations Representative on a temporary, contract basis.
In this role, you will be able to establish, build and maintain contact with moderately complex clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Understand Broadridge's vision and ensures all strategic initiatives are carried out.
- You will research and respond in a timely manner to moderately or highly complex Tier 2 and Tier 3 clients with regards to their needs and interests.
- Acts as a Client Advocate and interfaces between all Departments.
- Coordinates new client conversions and existing client testing.
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Demonstrates and shares experience with other associates on the team.
Day to day Activities
- Responsible for all planning surrounding daily, month-end and annual production runs. This includes ensuring material is available, providing production with volumes and instructions, attending production planning meetings, communicating progress to the client and providing any reporting back to client.
- Confirmed proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy.
- Knowledge of the Broadridge Vision statement and the Quality Policy; reviews regularly to understand the dedication to excellent client service and continual improvement while confirming to these policies and principles at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a client service and/or sales related role if no bachelor's degree.
- Experience with MS Office suite of products required.
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Able to maintain a positive relationship with day-to-day client contact.
- Able to work harmoniously and professionally with internal colleagues.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top