Client Relations Administrator
Broadridge is growing. We are actively recruiting a Client Relations Administrator ('CRA') to join our Deer Park, NY office. In this position you will provide day to day service for Global Securities Class Action ('GSCA') clients to include filing, distributions, and general inquiry/issue resolution. As a growing business there will be additional needs in terms of developing processes and procedures. You will work with an assigned list of GSCA clients, handling their incoming data, communicating regarding new Class Action cases, conducting system demonstrations, and general issue resolution (e.g. file transfers, filing requirements, payment distributions). You will investigate inquiries to understand the root cause of the problem and work to facilitate process corrections or technical fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Responsibility for different client types such as RIAs, Hedge Funds, Trust Banks, and Broker-Dealers, at different levels within the firm.
- Acting as point of contact for assigned clients regarding GSCA services - handling inquiries, providing additional information/reporting as requested, working closely with Claims Administrators as needed.
- Prioritizing, coordinating and processing client payments as Class Action cases pay out while ensuring accuracy and end-to-end oversight.
- Coordinating with internal business partner and support teams to ensure client requests and processing needs are properly executed (e.g. files transfers, payment files, etc).
- Monitoring various internal reports for adherence to timelines, client SLAs, task completion, etc.
- Defining and refining procedures and continual process improvements as the business continues to grow and the client mix changes over time.
- Performing other project duties/responsibilities as assigned; projects will range from IT specific to building forecasts.
- 2+ years of experience in a client/customer service position or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather data, interpret results, reformulate as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to fully articulate ideas.
- A self-starter with excellent communication and strong organizational skills enabling you to work with diverse colleagues and clients.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Industry experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top