Client Relations Administrator
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator in our Deer Park, NY office. In this position, you will provide full service to the Trust clients. As a member of this team, you will resolve all client issues and assist clients through the suite of electronic products that the department supports. You will establish, build and maintain contact with beneficial clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. You will coordinate new client conversions and existing client testing. Your role will be part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter and part process improvement implementer. You will act as a client advocate and interface between all departments.
- You will become a member of asmall team that provides high level support for 800 clients
- You will perform as a self-starter with excellent social skills
- You will research and respond, in a timely manner, to simple and moderately complex clients (both small and mid-sized) with regards to their needs and interests
- You will monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- 2+ years of experience in a client/customer service position
- Ability to bring creative skills and ideas to the team from prior experiences
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment, sharing phone and inbox responsibilities
- Strong desire to take on leadership responsibilities over time
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather data, resolve the root cause and solve for the future
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to fully articulate ideas
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Access experience strongly preferred
- Industry experience a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top