Client Project Administrator
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Project Administrator in our Edgewood, NY office. In this position you will be responsible for processing Reorg Mailings. You will lead all aspects of a mid-tier client’s project, by running the internal flow and follow up, with minimal oversight. You will communicate effectively and prioritize tasks at hand, and advance issues as appropriate in a timely manner. You will develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments. You will value and use dynamic perspectives.
- Strong focus on “starting with the end in mind”, break work down into process steps and plans, anticipate challenges and identify solutions
- Support and commit to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client happiness and retention
- Assist in training new associates on day to day functions and provide mentorship on client inquiries
- Share information, knowledge and experience within the team and across team boundaries
- Participate and deliver presentations related to own professional, technical and business area
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency
- Participate in projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top