Client Project Administrator
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Project Administrator in our Edgewood, NY office. In this position you will handle complex tabulation functions and calculations to ultimately figure out the proper Bank/Broker entitlement on a per campaign, per Issuer basis. You will demonstrate the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency. You will assist in training new associates on day to day functions and provide mentorship around client inquiries. You will share information, knowledge and experience within the team and across team boundaries.
- Perform day-to-day assigned functions in the specified timeframe with minimal oversight
- Communicate effectively, prioritize tasks at hand, and advance issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Develop an effective working relationship with each team member and internal departments; value and demonstrate diverse perspectives
- Strong focus on “starting with the end in mind”; break work down into process steps and plans, and anticipate challenges and identify solutions
- Support and contribute to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client happiness and retention
- Participate and deliver presentations related to own professional/technical and business area
- Participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe
- 2+ years of experience within proxy/financial services environment with resultant knowledge of the securities industry and related products
- Ability to actively listen, comprehend and execute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to understand the scope of each project, prioritizes tasks, and effectively manages time
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a BS degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top