Client Manager-MarCom Projects
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a Client Project Manager for an external client facing position, which requires marketing communications project management, process and communication skills.
In this role, you will provide project management support ranging from pre-sales requirements definition, SOW generation, implementation, deployment and transition to post implementation client support teams.
- You will actively participate in the development and implementation of business solutions with internal partners and functional teams.
- You'll solicit business requirements in conjunction with sales, business analysts, client services, technology specialists and other functional groups.
- Develop project plans, project charters, communications plans, quality management plans, risk plans, contingency plans, lessons' learned post implementation reviews and other associated documentation.
- Identify project interdependencies and manage project issues logs and resolutions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of project based estimating techniques, resource planning and allocation methods, activity based estimating, budget and cost estimating, WBS development and scope management.
- Be responsible for adhering to change management procedures incorporating a formalized change control process ensuring that changes to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources are formally defined, documented and approved.
- Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks using risk management techniques, develop contingency plans to mitigate risks. Track project's critical path, tollgate reviews and performance benchmarks as identified by PMO guidelines.
- Actively track the work efforts of business, technical, and quality assurance resources through daily management of the project plan.
- Develop project documentation; analyzes and reports on project status, monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables and content to clients. Evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation continually improving the project infrastructure.
- Maintain relationships with external clients, project leaders, internal client services teams, managers, vendors, and other departments. Coordinate efforts across multiple business units when applicable ensuring continuous and efficient management of projects.
- Gather input and feedback and reports to senior management team. Respond and resolve client's operational issues as applicable throughout the implementation and deployment phases.
- Collaborate and communicate with project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-divisional project initiatives and activities.
- Coordinate QA software testing processes as required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP certification preferred
- 2-3 years Project Management experience, Strategic project management (SPM)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project / Microsoft Project Server
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong virtual meeting leadership facilitation skills
- Knowledge of print on demand and/or content management systems desirable
- Strong project planning and process analysis / improvement skills
- Ability to function well in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of SDLC / PDLC
- Financial Services experience desirable
- Understanding of warehouse and distribution logistics desirable; not necessary
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top