C# .Net Programmer Analyst
Broadridge is hiring. We currently have a Full Time / Direct Hire C# .Net Programmer Analyst opening based out of our Fort Wayne, IN office. This mid-level role supports our Investigo product line within our Investor Communications Division. The Investigo Enterprise Solution provides financial services enterprise data consolidation from multiple sources, including clearing houses, custodians and back office systems, into a central repository. It aggregates client account, position and transaction data to build a single structured data repository that provides accurate and reliable information to all applications across the enterprise. These include a number of critical applications available from Investigo as well as proprietary and third-party applications. Investigo’s data model can be further used to deliver targeted data sets for customer-defined needs.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will develop, test, and modify programs to improve efficiency of business operations
- You’ll be responsible for resolving program issues
- You will design, code and compile modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards
- You will handle the development of test data and perform unit testing
- Prepare software turnovers to Quality Assurance and maintain project schedules
- You will provide production coverage and assist Technical Support in resolving program issues
- You’ll provide technical and application assistance to Service Delivery and Project Management staff in answering client’s questions and resolving problems *DICE_TA
Required Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in C# (.NET)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Development
- Experience with JSON a plus
- Experience with NoSQL a plus
- Experience with highly concurrent and distributed event-driven applications a plus
- Experience with async/await concepts a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top