Business Process Operations Administrator
JOB TITLE: Business Process Operations Administrator (5-Month Contract) x 3 Positions
Start Date: January 03, 2017
End Date: June 09, 2017
DEPARTMENT: Business Process Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Business Process Operations
JOB PURPOSE: To accurately and efficiently complete BPO duties within a team environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- To input large quantities of alpha/numeric data in a timely and highly accurate manner into 2 unique computer systems.
- Electronic verification of data input by others in the unit.
- Completion of various duties on company system (vote processing and scanning of votes).
- Filling vote reports, batching, splits, and other documents.
- Sorting and batching incoming mail.
- Assisting with NOBO list and Analytical Report requests and inquires.
- Maintain and update NOBO list and Analytical Report information and database.
- Request, prepare and generate daily NOBO lists and Analytical Reports using MUSIC.
- Process NOBO list web site upload and inform transfer agents when available.
- Overtime is required during the proxy season and whenever required, based on processing volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Community College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
Tools: Windows environment. All necessary advanced technological tools are provided.
Proxy Plus and MUSIC — Broadridge systems.
Yrs. of Experience: Experience as a Data Entry Operator with excellent attention to detail is fundamental.
Strong data entry skills on keypad (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute); the majority of the data entry is alpha/numeric. Computer literate in MS Office software. Exposure to a detail-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to audit documents, determine appropriate alterations, previous experience in the financial industry is an asset.
Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record and credit check.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top