Business Process Analyst
Broadridge is hiring. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team based out of our Phoenix, AZ office as a Business Process Analyst. You will support retirement products and services for third party administrators, financial advisors, banks and other financial professionals.
Your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Facilitating the gathering of business requirements for new business processes or improvements to existing processes taking into account workflow, information flow, and system functions.
- You'll collaborate with Business to build, modify, and document changes to reports used for internal and external needs by interpreting customer requirement into actionable specifications.
- Maps processes and process improvements.
- You will gain consensus across multiple departments requiring the development of effective working relationships with all levels within the organization.
- You're responsible for guiding the business lines, service providers and IT staff on specific functions, and monitors business process designs once implemented and recommends adjustments as necessary.
- You'll utilize SSRS to develop operational, management, and client reports in a controlled, test and/or production environment supporting a variety of projects with varying complexity and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for ad hoc requests for of data retrieval, data analysis, and data representation. Develop ETL processes with SSIS.
- You'll run the portfolio management system's reporting scripts and automation built around the system.
- You'll serve as a domain expert for the firm's financial reporting capabilities. Support resource for these reporting capabilities including, but not limited to, responding to inquiries from Auditor/Tax consultants, advising on the generation of new reporting packages, and establishing and carrying out best practices.
- Requires on call support rotation after hours and/or weekends
- Bachelor's Degree or/and relevant training and/or work experience.
- 3-4 years experience including:
- Relevant business line experience.
- Experience with database development. Specifically, familiarity with creating stored procedures, functions, tables, views, etc.
- Understanding of Objects and Data relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small in-house team.
- Strong analytical ability and logical thinking, ability to recognize patterns and conceptualize processes, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate group sessions and gain consensus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications and government regulations.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency using personal computers and software packages (such as Microsoft Office), and in the use of all modeling tools such as Visio.
- Familiarity with SQL, SSMS, SSIS, and Visual Studio.
- Experience with SSIS and other ETL tools.
- Development experience with .Net and web technologies preferred.
- Experience with scripting languages such as VBScript.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top