Business Analyst/UAT Analyst - CONTRACT
Broadridge is seeking a Business Analyst/UAT Analust to jon our Tax department.
This is a temporary, contract position.
As the Business/UAT Analyst, you will participate in the project development life cycle by understanding the business user's requirements for the system or process being developed and testing it prior to implementation to ensure it meets stated requirements.
Job functions include:
- Review and understand the requirements behind development of large, medium and small software systems or processes.
- Build and execute on test plans that ensure all parts of the system or process work properly prior to implementation.
- Describe system deficiencies and track them until fixed, using the Mercury QC software.
- Provide status reports and metrics that summarize projects in flight, completed, fixed, awaiting fixes, etc.
- Periodically review system/process output to ensure compliance with original requirements.
- Participate in mapping and testing of Informatica tables in conjunction with Greenplum technology.
3-5 year's of experience relating to quality control of software systems.
2-4 year's of experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) with database experience a plus.
Mainframe and/or distributed system programming skills are a big plus.
Experience with brokerage data a plus. Knowledge of OID, REMIC, MLP, and income reallocation processes would be useful.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top