Business Analyst-Investment Accounting
Broadridge is growing! We need a Business Analyst who will participate as a subject matter expert supporting the development, delivery and ongoing servicing of Broadridge Investment Accounting solutions and services.
You will act as a liaison between the business line or service area and Information Technology (IT) by addressing and defining customer requirements for technology-based solutions in response to business challenges and opportunities.
- Act as SME for analysis and requirements definition relating to development of investment accounting and related applications and services
- You will gain a detailed understanding of the client's accounting and investment operations requirements
- Research application functionality to determine future technical developmental needs
- Develop procedures and workflow for processing daily activity files received from data providers and analyzing exceptions
- You will serve as liaison on business requirements, application functionality, feasibility, and manage resource requirements for project requests
- Trouble-shoot complex exceptions and work closely with Product Support/Development teams to identify resolutions
- Assess data input against requirements and take appropriate action to augment data and processes when required
- You'll identify process and technology improvement opportunities
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and application of accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to manage workflows and prioritize issues
- Proven initiative and continuous process improvement mindset
- Previous experience coordinating project activity with internal teams and clients
- Previous team management or leadership experience
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business, or Information Systems
- 7+ years of related Accounting & Financial Systems experience
- Managerial skills in supporting accounting and reporting applications for business users
- Experience in the analysis and implementation of systems/process integration
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top