As a Business Analyst on our dynamic and growing team, you will be engaged in the full project lifecycle process including analysis, discovery mapping, product configuration and integration with external systems.
Each day, you'll be involved in software feature testing, gap analysis, modeling, and software support. In addition, your responsibilities will include the assessment of client's issues and challenges, suggesting areas of improvement, defining proposed solutions in the form of business process changes and business requirements, and developing functional specifications and system design specifications.
You will handle:
- Business scenario modeling
- Issue resolution
- Business Specifications Writing
- Following up with Development and QA teams to ensure timely software and enhancements deliverables
- Crafting internal reports for Senior Management
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Communicating with clients and ensuring that all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner and issue resolutions are provided
- Actively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives at a time
- Perform testing on installs and patches
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate activities and/or resources, and avoid duplication of efforts
- Facilitate, gather and document data requirements necessary to develop and create models that address both identified and potential organizational needs
- Build Power Point presentations for client and internal training
- Utilize deep excel knowledge to build macro and chart reports for senior management
Experience and Competencies:
- 4-5 years of client support/Business Analyst experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred include Pivot Tables and Macros
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Prior experience working with Financial Services billing software a strong plus or Capital Markets
- BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- Local candidates only please, and we are unable to sponsor a visa for this role
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top