Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our global Finance team in Deer Park. Under the direction, mentorship and oversight of the Manager, Finance PMO you will assist in the initiation, planning, coordination and execution of projects and initiatives and propose plans to Manager for review. As the Business Analyst, you will play an integral role across the finance PM organization.
§ Assist in the initiation, planning, coordination and execution of projects and initiatives and propose plans to Manager for review:
- Facilitate definition of project scope, business case, goals, resources needed and deliverables
- Develop well planned, organized project plans and timelines with achievements
- Assemble and coordinate team members required for each project/initiative; ensure all parties/stakeholders/cross-functional teams involved are held accountable and up to date
- Develop management reports and key performance parameters for projects and initiatives to demonstrate project progress
- Facilitate issue escalation and resolution; make adjustments to project plans when needed
- Liaise with management, leading their expectations for project delivery, raising project issues, risks and recommendations to leadership as appropriate
§ Develop and establish relationships with IT organization to improve communication between groups and more productive results
§ Work with finance business users to understand several diverse and distinct processes of products; gather business requirements, understand/build specifications and design new/enhance existing solutions to craft operational efficiency
§ Successfully interact with Finance business users and our Development IT Team in implementing solutions that address processes, intricacies of the business, business user concerns, and technology needs of the organization
§ Participate in cross-project planning to gain alignment in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope
- 3+ years relevant experience / demonstrated history of success in reengineering processes and implementation
- MS Project experience preferred
- Expertise in integrated Oracle EBS a plus
- Pursuit of PMP certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to illustrate ideas, concepts, recommendations, and technical/complex information in a clear and concise timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, resolve and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and critical thinking.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire various teams on initiatives without individuals directly reporting to them, including strong diplomacy skills when handling differed view points and resistance
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top