As a Business Analyst on the Broadridge Revenue and Expense Management Solutions team, you are expected to be our analytical lead through the implementation of the Revport application and its' supporting modules. In this client facing, consultative role, you will be required to analyze and interpret client's business and technical requirements in order to build and deliver solutions to complex issues. Critical to success within this role is attention to detail, technically savvy and a deep understanding of the Revport application and of the billing industry as a whole.
- Elicit and critically evaluate business and technical requirements during on-site client workshops and meetings
- Perform process modeling to prove out client's business scenarios.
- Extract and integrate data for modeling and analysis to facilitate business planning decisions
- Interpret data from multiple external sources, perform research to define various data points, and develop specifications to extract and map source data into standard data sets
- Assist in the release of the cleansed and mapped data sets to upstream and downstream client processes (including legacy applications, key applications across divisions, other master databases and data warehouses)
- Serve as a conduit to facilitate the flow of information between project teams
- Work with development, infrastructure, and analysts teams to identify and document functional gaps
- Provide insight and feedback to the Product Team in order to improve the overall functionality of the application
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top