The BA is responsible for the full Product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the applications supported. The BA has expert level industry knowledge of Brokerage processing and should be familiar with the Broadridge BPS platform. Responsibility to track, manage and implement client, regulatory and industry changes is paramount in order to ensure their products are kept current to industry standards. The BA also works closely with the Broadridge Sales and Conversions Teams to provide Product guidance and support for introducing the application to new prospects and assisting with the onboarding process of firms onto the platform.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of the Canadian Brokerage business
- Facilitate client working groups for major projects
- Coordinate multi-client Focus Group discussions (agenda, project list, minute reviews)
- Understand emerging Client functionality and Business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs.
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and Client testing/Client signoff
- Product Roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Revenue growth and expense reduction
- Work with Management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of the BPS Product line
- Ability to meet deadlines with expected overtime during the week as well on weekends as required
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Sales and Marketing Support with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge discussions of the products supported
- Conversion oversight and support
- Participate in Industry forums (Monitoring for Regulatory Change and Industry Initiatives)
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top