Benefits Manager - CONTRACT
Broadridge is currently seeking a Benefits Manager in a temporary, contract position.
The Benefits Manager reports directly to the Sr. Director Benefits and is responsible for the administration of employee benefits of the Company. In this position you will maintain a working relationship with the benefit vendors and assists in the negotiation of plan renewals. You will also assist in the development, recommendation and installation of approved, new or modified plans and employee benefits policies and supervises administration of existing plans.
- You will administer all employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; disability programs; and wellness programs.
- You serves as a subject matter expert for the benefits programs and collaborate in the design, implementation and administration of the benefits offerings.
- You can establishes and maintain working relationships with benefit vendors.
- Stays informed and up-to-date on legislative changes impacting employee benefits and actively execute processes and programs to stay compliant; possess working knowledge of all statutory requirements.
- Leads the annual enrollment process to include plan design changes, testing and implementation
- Coordinate the creation, distribution and presentation of employee benefits communication including periodic benefit updates, summary plan descriptions, and annual open enrollment.
- Handle benefits inquiries and resolves complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Partner actively with HR Business partners, payroll, finance and other departments as needed.
- Assist with merger and acquisition activity and integration of new associates into the Company's benefits programs
- Provides direct oversight of the Benefits Analyst. This includes acting as a role model and continuously working on the development of their skill set.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top