BB300 Operator (JR1012178)
- Deer Park, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are looking for a BB Operator to join our team. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, working with a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
- You will check, sign and date material samples in the control envelope ensuring they match the material to be inserted as well as checking for any bulletins or comments.
- You will set up machine and ensures all detectors are working properly which includes setting the tandem feed pockets and the timing from the rotary hoppers to the insert track. Assigns correct program to sequence reader (InTel). During set up, visually checks all belts on the machine and rubber o-rings. Immediately notifies Supervisor of any missing or damaged parts.
- You are responsible for setting up templates, maintaining the everyday operation and scanning in the correct job on the Jet Vision System.
- Operator should have the ability to follow the in depth work instructions and keep the machine running at the best pace for the job.
- You will maintain focus on all quality aspects of the job: SLA, hold or release, sequence integrity on IQ, touch-it-mute-it as required, overall quality of the product.
- You will confirm the box and pallet counts are correct for each job. Confirms the addresses are correct and ensures the first and last sequence numbers match the batch ticket.
- Completes all required documentation correctly including the Operator Control Log, Machine Log, Move Log and Control Envelope.
- Monitors the quality of finished products by performing a first-piece quality sign-off and performing periodic inspections as the job runs.
- Maintains safety procedures during operation of equipment for self and crew.
- Performs all other assigned duties.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience desired.
- Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills.
- Confirmed expertise handling multiple priorities at a time and working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done.
- Availability for flexible schedule and ability to work overtime required and the dedication to consistently work the shift outlined below.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
Kimberly R.Associate Account Manager
Kimberly works with her clients to figure out what their day-to-day challenges are, what their five-year company vision is, and how Broadridge can help them reach their goals.
Back to top