Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. We are seeking someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills. We want someone detail oriented, highly motivated, and flexible. Validated ability to handle time effectively and meet results-oriented timelines! Does this sound like you?
- Developing and updating project plans, resolving project and resource issues, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, supervising and presenting progress of multiple concurrent projects and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- You'll work closely and seamlessly with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management. You will have outstanding communication, leadership, and management skills, in addition to having sophisticated Project Management skills.
- You'll lead the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through constructive facilitation, tracking and reporting of status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- You'll review all projects assessing risk to timeline, budget, and customer happiness as well as assessing and handling impact of changes to project scope.
- You will identify bottlenecks, risks and opportunities with assessments, analyses and recommendations on progress of projects, and serve as the issue point for senior management related to project specific issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- You'll have a minimum of 5+ years of project management experience; leading sophisticated projects or multiple projects combined into a program with proven success
- You'll be proficient in MS-Excel and Power Point
- Consistent track record for delivering results
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Scrum master certification preferred but not required
Locations: Brentwood, New York